Striking a balance between stability and agility is essential as businesses navigate through ever-changing technology and market demands. It’s crucial to innovate new technologies and business models while sustaining current successes.
“The EnterpriseOne 9.2 release provides an ERP platform to help businesses navigate this duality of sustainability and innovation for the digital economy,” writes Ward Quarles, Oracle director of product management, in this article.
Many JD Edwards customers have already downloaded this new release and implementation is underway. JDE support has helped hundreds of customers download the new release and several customers are live on 9.2.
Corning Data will guide your business to digital transformation in a webinar that will:
- Highlight key features of EnterpriseOne 9.2 that enable your digital transformation
- Share lessons learned from recent upgrade and migration projects
- Help prepare you and your organization for your upgrade or migration project
How will Corning Data and EnterpriseOne 9.2 transform your business?
Visualize Your Enterprise: Unlock your information and manage by exception.
- Simple user-defined graphical reporting/analysis with One View Reports
- Real-time system monitoring of key metrics with One View Watchlists
- Enhanced user navigational experience and dashboards
Drive User Productivity with JD Edwards CAFE1: Unify your applications without modification.
- User-defined links to related information
- Enhance user productivity by eliminating clicks and dynamically presenting information related to your JD Edwards data
Accelerate the Speed of Business – JD Edwards IoT Orchestrator: Leverage the Internet of Things to seamlessly connect your devices.
- Update JD Edwards information from sensor data collected on your shop floor
- Receive real-time alerts when user-defined thresholds are triggered
- Enable your JD Edwards system to proactively monitor for user-defined conditions
- Display real-time graphs/charts of key measurements
Corning Data will show you how E1 9.2 focuses on three main areas:
- Transformational technologies that enable SMART solutions – Strategic, Mobile, Architected for Real-Time
- Enablement of deep industry-specific capability
- And choice – a matrix of potential solutions for how handling your problems and opportunities