John Walczak, Corning Data Vice President of Software Solutions, and Richard Garraputa, Corning Data Executive Advisor and Senior Solution Architect, will attend the 8th Annual Oracle JD Edwards Summit July 17-19 at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado.
The Summit is open only to global JD Edwards business partners and includes keynotes, breakout sessions, a sponsor showcase, and opportunities to network with fellow partners and the Oracle team. John and Richard will then share knowledge with the rest of the Corning Data team and our clients.
On the Summit agenda:
- State of the business, JD Edwards today and tomorrow
- Diversifying as a partner – becoming PaaS, Iaas, SaaS trusted advisors
- JD Edwards and “the journey to cloud”
- Going beyond the core of JD Edwards
- Additional customer value – deep industry and expanded Oracle products
- Legislative and regulatory drivers affecting the customer
- Upgrade messaging and the technology
- The role of the Citizen Developer
- Building complementary solutions validated by OVI
- Achieving Oracle Validated Integration for your complementary solutions
Corning Data is committed to staying at the forefront of the JD Edwards evolution and guiding clients to the best solutions for their business needs.