Is Managing Your JD Edwards Environment Turning Into a Nightmare?
Get your JD Edwards environment managed and kept up-to-date by a US-based team of senior technical/CNC and application architects.
Why Work with Experienced JDE Managed Service Providers:
- Expertise across all versions of JD Edwards, including World, and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (E1).
- In-depth knowledge of JDE architecture: JDE’s proprietary architecture requires our special skills and expertise.
- Ongoing configuration and optimization: We keep your system running in top condition. Most clients see an 82% reduction of issues with their JDE after just 3 months of working with Corning Data.
- 24/7 help desk to answer your everyday questions and deal with errors and outages.
- Dedicated point of contact: You have one contact and one number to call to discuss enhancements, upgrades, and other issues.
- No long term contracts: If you need help right now on a tight budget, you can get support immediately without committing to a long term contract. If things aren’t working, you can cancel at any time.
The Best Among JDE Managed Service Providers
JDE Managed Services: System Administration Without the Hassle
JD Edwards is highly complex software—no single person knows everything about how it works. Managing and administering a JD Edwards implementation thus takes a team of people, including experts in the various functional modules, security and role administration, and the notoriously complex JDE Configurable Network Computing (CNC) architecture.
Most small- and mid-sized businesses—Oracle JD Edwards’ core customer base—don’t have the resources to hire full-time JDE experts in all these areas.
That’s where JD Edwards managed service providers come in. A JDE managed services team takes over the task of system administration, leaving you to focus on leveraging the system’s capabilities to more effectively manage your business.
JDE Managed Services Across the JD Edwards Ecosystem
When you engage our team for JDE managed services, it’s like hiring an in-house staff of JD Edwards administrators, developers, and analysts—but at a fraction of the cost. Whether you’re running JD Edwards World or JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, our managed services consultants have expertise across the JD Edwards landscape.
In addition, we have the largest team of experts in EnterpriseOne CNC. Managed services in this area are a special benefit for anyone who is overwhelmed by the complexity of JD Edwards CNC; we have all the tools to optimize your CNC environment for maximum performance and uptime.
A Dedicated, Personal, and On-Shore Point of Contact
Unlike most managed services providers, we assign you a single point of contact for all escalations and ongoing discussions. This point of contact is located in the USA and works during your business hours. The arrangement prevents communication errors and similar issues.
In addition, having a single point of contact reduces issue resolution times and gives you a direct contact who understands your business and is an expert in your system and how you’re using it. Your point of contact is a senior consultant who has at least a decade of experience in JD Edwards support and management, along with domain expertise in your market.
This dedicated point of contact knows your environment intimately and will be able to diagnose your issues quickly. Plus, they can call upon a team of additional experts for further troubleshooting if need be.
24/7 Global Support
The last thing you want to hear when you call for technical support is a message saying “Please call back during our normal business hours.”
We understand that JD Edwards is mission-critical software, and problems don’t always happen during “normal business hours.” That’s why we offer 24/7 support, with same-day emergency response field teams. We do this with a distributed managed services team and regional offices around the world that can mobilize dedicated experts, whenever and wherever they’re needed.
JDE Managed Services: Keep Your System Current with Ongoing Updates and Optimization
Like any machine, JDE requires periodic maintenance to ensure consistent performance. This means applying patches for security and bug fixes, cleaning up files and database objects, and performance tuning the software and infrastructure, whether implemented locally or as a cloud ERP system. For E1, CNC managed services are an important part of this service offering, because CNC can be tricky to configure correctly.
With JDE E1 CNC managed services, we take the guesswork out of keeping your system up to date, and we coordinate with you to implement potentially disruptive updates outside of your business hours.
Domain Knowledge Across Multiple Industries
No matter what business you’re in, you can depend on managed services consultants who have experience managing JD Edwards in your industry. Our consultants have experience in industries and business processes such as:
We speak the language of your industry and understand the special challenges you face.
JDE Managed Services We Provide
- Managing patch levels to maintain compatibility with your JDE tools
- JDE electronic software updates (ESUs) for security and bug fixes
- Service packs and module updates
- System and security audits for compliance (PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR)
- Security patching
- User account, role, and permission management
- Custom application development
- QA and performance testing
- Package builds
- Object promotion
- Performance assessment
- Database optimization
- Infrastructure optimization
- In-house and third-party systems
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Testing and validation
- JDE printer setup and maintenance
- Data migrations to and from JDE