Dealing with a JDE issue that you can’t fix?
We offer JDE consulting services to implement, patch, upgrade, and optimize your JD Edwards environment
Work With Our JDE Consultants to Solve Your JD Edwards Problems. We offer:
- One full-service team: No need to engage different providers for different aspects of the project. You get a single point of contact, one invoice, and several personnel working behind the scenes.
- The oldest, most experienced JDE partner: You can depend on the in-depth knowledge, skills, and experience of a JDE consulting team that’s been a JD Edwards partner since 1993.
- 24/7 support: JD Edwards is mission-critical software, and our help desk is staffed around the clock (with US-based teams) to help you when things go wrong.
- Service through all phases of the system life cycle: You get expert service from initial implementation and configuration to periodic updates, infrastructure upgrades, performance tuning, and module additions to grow the system and meet your evolving business needs.
- Guaranteed service levels: Our terms of service guarantee that you receive high-quality, consistent, reliable service for all your JDE needs.
An ERP implementation or upgrade project failure can hurt your business and put you at a competitive disadvantage. Don’t let it happen to you – give us a call and let our experts keep your project on track.
JDE Consulting Services: The Key to Your Success
Ask anyone who’s been through an ERP implementation project: It’s not something they would want to do again. Sadly, many companies find that they have to do it over again, because the first try was a nightmare.
One of the most important keys to success in any ERP software project is engaging with a competent, full-service consulting team dedicated to completing your project and getting it right the first time.
You need a team with real-world experience in a wide range of business processes. You need a team that knows how to implement your chosen ERP solution and how to make it work for your business in your environment.
Of the many JDE consulting firms in business today, ours is the oldest and most experienced. We take an active interest in understanding how your business works and applying the power of JD Edwards software to turn your business problems into business solutions.
A Full-Service JDE Consulting Team
When you engage our team of JD Edwards consultants, you get the convenience of dealing with one team from end to end. This means there’s one dedicated point of contact, one invoice, and one number to call.
We manage all aspects of your Oracle JD Edwards implementation project, from initial planning, scoping, requirement gathering and validation through licensing, installation, configuration, initial data load, hosting, and performance optimization.
You can count on us for both our wide range of expertise in business as well as our stellar experience in JD Edwards project management.
And unlike other JD Edwards consulting companies, which seem determined to find ways to add billable hours to your project, we are conscious of your budget and know how to work within your constraints. This approach brings you the best value, lowest total cost of ownership, and highest ROI.
Our JD Edwards Consultants, by the Numbers
The Most Experienced Team of JDE Consultants
In business for over 25 years, our JD Edwards consulting practice is the oldest JD Edwards partner in the USA—our relationship with JD Edwards software dates back to 1993. JDE consulting is in our DNA. All of our senior consultants have at least 15 years of experience implementing and using JD Edwards systems in the real world.
When you engage our JD Edwards consulting services, you can rely on our superior skill set.
Our functional consultants have extensive expertise in:
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse management
- Quote-to-cash processes
- Procure-to-pay processes
- Record-to-report processes
- Human resource management
- AR, AP, banking, cost accounting, and fixed-asset management
In addition, your JD Edwards project benefits from our experience in project management and JD Edwards application development in all versions and components of the JD Edwards ecosystem.
We provide JD Edwards EnterpriseOne consulting as well as JD Edwards World and the JDE Configurable Network Computing (CNC) architecture.
JD Edwards Technical (CNC) Consulting
Configurable Network Computing (CNC) is the highly configurable technical architecture for JD Edwards OneWorld and EnterpriseOne.
Corning Data provides the full range of technical services to maintain and grow your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system to meet the needs of your organization.
Since the inception of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Corning Data has provided our customers with the technical expertise required to provide the highest level of CNC service.
Oracle recognizes our expertise by awarding Corning Data the Specialized designation in Configurable Network Computing.
Enable Your Team for Success Beyond the Project
Whether for an initial implementation, a special project involving deployment of additional JDE modules, or integrations with other systems, you can be sure that our consultants will design a solution that meets your current needs.
In addition, you get a design that is future-proof—one that can scale as your business grows and doesn’t lock you into a solution that you’ll need to throw away in a few years.
We take time to understand your business and processes, and align technical deployments to your overall business strategy and budget constraints. In an ERP project with our team, you will partner with both technical and business experts who work together on your account, ensuring optimizations and deployments drive broader business outcomes.
We also provide comprehensive training to your end users to maximize their productivity from Day 1. As a result, you enjoy company-wide operational improvements from the initial rollout and system changes without disruptions.
Support Beyond the Implementation Project
You can depend on our consulting services long after the initial implementation. JD Edwards software is highly modular, giving you the flexibility to start small and add functionality as your business needs require.
Our consultants are there for you every step of the way, providing ongoing service and support for all your JD Edwards needs.
- A 24/7 help desk to provide support for everything from routine usage questions to major outages.
- Managed services to optimize both the software and underlying infrastructure, keeping your system running in top condition for superior performance and low downtime.
- Business process experts, such as distribution consultants, who know each JDE module inside and out and can help you make the best use of the system.
- Application developers who can add customized functionality to accommodate those business processes that don’t quite follow the industry best practices supported by “native” JD Edwards.
- An extensive catalog of online and live (on-site or remote) training courses, covering topics from basic transactions for end users to technical training for your IT and BI teams.
Our Service Guarantee
A consulting engagement with our firm includes a guarantee, including turnaround time for “break-fix” issues and routine questions. This guarantee isn’t “one size fits all”—we customize your service level agreement to provide the best level of service within your budget.
With our 97% CSAT rating, you can rest assured that the best minds in the JD Edwards ecosystem are there to maximize the value and ROI you realize from your JD Edwards system.
JDE Consulting Services We Provide
- Comprehensive site assessments
- Requirements documentation
- Testing, training
- Single- and multi-plant global roll-outs
- Upgrade to current version
- Tool set and application updates
- New functionality
- Integration with other systems
- Migrations to and from JDE
- Project staff augmentation
- Data collection and reporting
System and process optimization
- Configuring native features instead of third-party bolt-ons
- Performance optimization
- Financial reporting and compliance
- Lean, Kanban, Six Sigma
- Just-in-time manufacturing and distribution
New Module Rollouts
- Human capital management
- Warehouse/inventory management
- Service management