The Food and Beverage industry is tremendously competitive, heavily regulated and constantly in flux. Processors need the right business management software to stay proactive on compliance, quality and profitability.
Oracle Platinum Partner Corning Data will provide an overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for the Food and Beverage industry in webinars next week.
• Session 1: Wednesday, November 9, 1:00 PM EST
• Session 2: Thursday, November 10, 11:00 AM EST
Why EnterpriseOne and Corning Data?
Food and beverage producers, processors, and growers need a software platform that can help them face the demands of the day from the entire crop-to-product, block-to-bottle cycle. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne helps Food and Beverage manufacturers face the ever changing landscape of their industry with the following functionality:
• Block management, advanced payments and final settlements
• Profitability analysis
• Unique blend management for wine and spirits production
• The ability to deliver timely, consistently high quality, safe and profitable products
• Regulatory compliance
• Quality management (lot traceability, recall management, sampling/testing, etc.)
• Flexibility of promotions and pricing
• Real-time analysis of key operational metrics
• Rapid reaction to dynamic customer demands
• Multi-mode/multi-site supply chain management (process/discrete manufacturing as well as integrated distribution management)
• Integrated equipment management (minimize downtime through preventative maintenance)
• Lot control, traceability and expiration management
• Online training and documentation
With Inventory Management to reduce costs, Advanced Pricing to increase profitability and Manufacturing modules to increase efficiency, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is the complete Food and Beverage solution.