Breaking Bad with John Walczak
Corning Data will be there again with our JD Edwards experts and our stunning Move Up exhibit at Booth #309. Corning Data Vice President John Walczak will present BREAKING BAD: Better Response to Customer Demand with Fulfillment Management. Register in advance so you don’t miss out!
Objective 1: We will discuss how we enabled the client’s Digital Transformation with creative solutions on this challenging and mission critical order fulfillment topic applicable to many customer service organizations.
Objective 2: We will demonstrate how we leveraged the EnterpriseOne Sales Order fulfillment capabilities and significantly enhanced that by implementing the EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management module.
Objective 3: Show how we streamlined our order fulfillment process while eliminating spreadsheets and outside of the system activity, resulting in better organizational visibility, reduced fulfillment costs and efforts and improved customer satisfaction.
COLLABORATE 17 delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Applications and technology education you need to boost results all year long. Produced by three independent users groups, COLLABORATE 17: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community delivers:
- More than 1,250 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content.
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers.
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions.
- Informative and inspiring keynotes.
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges.
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum — connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment.
Learn more at www.attendcollaborate.com/