Breaking Bad with John Walczak
The largest convention for Oracle Applications and technology education is happening April 2-6 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. You really should attend, and here’s why …
Corning Data will be there again with our JD Edwards experts and our stunning Move Up exhibit at Booth #309. Corning Data Vice President John Walczak will present BREAKING BAD: Better Response to Customer Demand with Fulfillment Management. Register in advance so you don’t miss out!
Session ID: 104640
Abstract: Are you “robbing Peter to pay Paul?” Are newly placed sales orders taking the supply from your priority customers? Do you have to allocate orders outside of the system? Does your customer demand exceed your supply? These very relevant issues have a solution within the JD Edwards application framework Fulfillment Management. Learn how Lindt Chocolate tackled this issue in their rapidly growing multi-seasonal environment. This session, appropriate for business leaders and functional leaders, will give you a real world example of how Lindt Chocolate teamed with Corning Data to leverage Fulfillment Management with their sales order, back order, commitment, picking and transportation management processes.
Objective 1: We will discuss how we enabled the client’s Digital Transformation with creative solutions on this challenging and mission critical order fulfillment topic applicable to many customer service organizations.
Objective 2: We will demonstrate how we leveraged the EnterpriseOne Sales Order fulfillment capabilities and significantly enhanced that by implementing the EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management module.
Objective 3: Show how we streamlined our order fulfillment process while eliminating spreadsheets and outside of the system activity, resulting in better organizational visibility, reduced fulfillment costs and efforts and improved customer satisfaction.
COLLABORATE 17 delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Applications and technology education you need to boost results all year long. Produced by three independent users groups, COLLABORATE 17: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community delivers:
- More than 1,250 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content.
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers.
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions.
- Informative and inspiring keynotes.
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges.
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum — connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment.
Learn more at www.attendcollaborate.com/