Move Up (and Out): License Plating Made Easy with Richard Garraputa
The largest convention for Oracle Applications and technology education is happening April 2-6 at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Corning Data will be there again with our JD Edwards experts and our stunning Move Up exhibit at Booth #309. JD Edwards evangelist Richard Garraputa will present at the event. Be sure to register for Richard’s session so you don’t miss out!
1:30–2:30pm Apr. 3, 2017
Session ID: 101330
Abstract: Moving inventory fast and efficiently is the key to improving customer order processing times, lowering labor costs, eliminating errors and driving real bottom line results. Implementing JD Edwards License Plate Management for handling pallets, totes or containers of any size can be a big part of realizing these benefits, especially since you may already own this functionality. This session for business leaders and functional analysts explores how our clients are using license plating to improve warehouse operations. Corning Data will cover what type of inventory and orders may benefit from using license plating, the JD Edwards license requirements, the merits of using mobile data collection in this environment and what a license plating project might look like for you.
Objective 1: Discuss how JD Edwards EnterpriseOne can drive real business benefits.
Objective 2: Demonstrate how to leverage software you already own.
Objective 3: Present real world examples of how other companies use JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
COLLABORATE 17 delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Applications and technology education you need to boost results all year long. Produced by three independent user groups, COLLABORATE 17: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community delivers:
- More than 1,250 sessions and panels packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content.
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers.
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions.
- Informative and inspiring keynotes.
- An Exhibitor Showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges.
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum — connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment.
Learn more at www.attendcollaborate.com/